Macrium Software was founded in 2006 when CEO and Founder Nick Sills had a personal data disaster. In the process of trying to recover his data, he found that many of the existing backup tools weren’t as good as he expected. With this knowledge in hand, he set out to create a software backup solution that was easy to use, yet as effective as more complex solutions. Over a decade later, Macrium has been downloaded over 4 million times and is trusted by organizations all around the globe including Ford and Disney. Using Macrium Reflect, you can backup whole partitions or individual files and folders into a single compressed archive file. You can use these archived files to restore exact images of the partitions.
Macrium helpful links:
- Submit a Support Ticket
- Macrium Support Forum
- Macrium Knowledgebase
- Macrium Resources
- Request a free 30-day Trial
- Check out Cloud Storage for Site Manager powered by Rain Networks
Macrium Reflect Workstation, Server, & Server Plus
Designed for endpoint backup of business-critical PCs and workstations, Macrium Reflect 7 Workstation helps you rest easy knowing that your important documents and data are backed up. With an intuitive to use interface and a variety of custom options, tailor your backups to your organization’s specific requirements and needs with ease.
- With Macrium’s new Backup Engine, incremental and differential backups are faster than ever
- Ultra-fast Live imaging of virtual and physical Windows systems
- Macrium ReDeploy allows you to restore images to dissimilar hardware
- Simplify your administration with pre-defined backup plans for common backup strategies
- Fully featured file and folder level backup and recovery
- Supports all the latest Windows Operating Systems, Windows Server Platforms, and disk formats
- Backup your workstations & servers, or individual files & folders to a single compressed file
- Recover partitions and full images with just a few clicks
- Rapid Delta Cloning significantly increased cloning speed
- Rapid Delta Restore recovers your images in minutes or seconds
- Macrium Image Guardian protects your backups from ransomware
- MBR and GPT Disk Support
- Backups for Exchange Servers & SQL Servers (Server Plus Only)
Macrium Site Manager
Macrium Site Manager is Macrium’s central management console for endpoint backup of your site. Site Manager allows IT Administrators to discover and group PCs and Servers on the network, define who and what is backed up, assign schedules, set retention policies, and manage backup repositories. The architecture leverages commonly used Microsoft Windows technologies and requires no specialist skills to install and configure. All of this paired with comprehensive event management, alerts, and security logging makes it easier than ever to manage your backups. Site Manager is accessible through a browser-based user interface.
Rain Networks is now offering Cloud Storage for Macrium Site Manager. This turnkey, plug and play cloud storage option allows Macrium Site Manager users to store their backups in the cloud instead of on-prem. All you need to do is copy and paste a server path, username, and password, all of which we provide you. Read more about Cloud Storage for Site Manager here!
Other Macrium Products
Reflect 7 Deployment Kit
Reflect 7 Technicians Kit
Reflect 7 for Home
Macrium Reflect Deployment Kit allows up to 5 technicians to create “Master” images and deploy them to an unlimited number of workstations and servers. This is ideal for internal IT departments and commercial IT specialists to set up PCs without having to purchase a separate license for each workstation or server. The deployment kit also comes with Portable Application Support, allowing the creation of up to 5 USB sticks with rescue environments that can image your target workstations online and offline.
Macrium Reflect 7 Technicians Kit enables imaging and recovery of up to 10 servers and unlimited workstations, providing the software is not installed on more than one computer at a time. This is ideal for IT Techs or service companies who maintain a large number of PCs. This software also includes Portable Application Support, allowing you to create a USB stick that can image your target PCs both online and offline.
Enjoy all of the great features of Macrium Reflect 7’s businesses products, but tailored for your home computer. Backup your documents, data, and OS using disk imaging technology to a single compressed archive file with just a few clicks. Also enjoy 12 months of support, so you can rest easy knowing that if you have any difficulties, Macrium’s award-winning technical staff is there to answer any questions.