Barracuda Networks, Inc. offers industry-leading solutions designed to solve mainstream IT problems – efficiently and cost-effectively – while maintaining a level of customer support and satisfaction second to none. Their products span three distinct markets, including: 1) content security, 2) networking and application delivery and 3) data storage, protection and disaster recovery. Barracuda is a publicly traded company (NYSE: CUDA) that provides powerful yet easy-to-use security and storage solutions that simplify IT. CitiBank, Coca-Cola, Delta Dental, FedEx, Harvard University, IBM, L'Oreal, Liberty Tax Service, Mythbusters and Spokane Public Schools are among the more than 150,000 organizations in 100+ countries confidently protecting their users, applications and data with Barracuda solutions. Based in Silicon Valley, their network has 1000+ employees, 5000+ partners, and offices in 15 countries.
U.S. Phone: +1 (408) 342-5300
Featured Barracuda Products:
- Centralized management: Single cloud-based management console
- Simplicity: Initial deployment of a backup appliance can take as little as 15 min; Intuitive GUIs with multiple levels enable detailed control and analysis of performance
- Flexibility and Adaptability: Backup local cache scales from 500 GB to more than 100 TB; offsite vaulting allows for longer-term backups to be stored in the cloud, freeing space for more daily and weekly backups.
- Affordable: No per-user or per-mailbox fee, often resulting in a lower cost over time than other archiving services.
- Reduces Email Server Storage Needs: Reduces expensive storage needs of servers, extending the server life and the control IT has over message tracking and retention.
- Convenient User Access: Intuitive search and full-featured message management via most devices.
- Litigation and Compliance Support: Supports compliance with laws such as FOIA and HIPPA.
- Anti-Phishing Protection: Barracuda Essentials combats phishing attempts by combining anti-fraud intelligence, behavioral and heuristic detection, protection against sender spoofing, along with domain name validation to detect and block phishing attempts.
- Spam Protection: A comprehensive set of security layers ensures that organizations remain productive in the face of evolving threats.
- Outbound Email Filtering: Outbound filtering prevents organizations from being put on spam block lists and prevents outbound attacks originating from inside the network.
- Granular Retention Policies: Barracuda Essentials provides a cloud-based archive of all email communication to ensure that you meet demanding business and legal requirements.
- Protect Against Email-Borne Threats: Protect against inbound malware, spam, phishing, and DDoS attacks to ensure that business productivity isn't impacted by attacks through the email system.
- Stop Threats before They Hit the Network: Offload CPU-intensive tasks like antivirus and DDoS filtering to the cloud, reducing process load on the appliance and to ensure that threats never reach the network perimeter.
- Ensure Continuous Email Availability: With the Cloud Protection Layer, bundled free of charge with the Spam Firewall, email is spooled for up to 96 hours.
Have any questions? We have answers. Call us at (425)-893-8900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org