The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Use your Sophos Central with the following products:
- Endpoint Protection
- Web Gateway
- Mobile Control
- Server Security
- Email Gateway
Sophos Central lets partners manage multiple customer installations from a single, intuitive interface. Respond to alerts, manage licenses, and track upcoming renewal dates.
Users can log in to the self-service portal to customize their security status, recover their password, and get notifications.
Sophos is taking a new approach to protection. Sophos Endpoint blocks malware and infections by identifying and preventing the handful of techniques and behaviors used in almost every exploit. Sophos Endpoint doesn’t rely on signatures to catch malware, which means it catches zero-day threats without adversely affecting the performance of your device. So you get protection before those exploits even arrive.
Enforce your web, application, device, and data policies with ease, thanks to seamless integration within the endpoint agent and managment console.
- Web Control Category-based web filtering enforced both on and off the coporate network.
- Application Control Point-and-click blocking of applications by category or by name.
- Device Control Managed access to rmovable media and mobile devices.
- Data Control Data-loss prevention (DLP) using prebuilt or custom rules
Like your favorite smartphone or web application, Sophos Endpoint Protection delivers sophisticated functionality coupled with a simple, intuitive user experience.
- Quick and easy deployment from the cloud or on-premise
- Default policies configured to balance protection, usability, and performance
- Automatic removal of third-party endpoint security products
- Point-and-click configuration of advanced features like HIPS and device control, made possible by continually updated data from SophosLabs