Founded in 2009, Altaro is a fast-growing developer of easy to use and affordable backup solutions for small- to medium-sized businesses, specializing in backup for virtualized environments. Backing up and restoring VMs used to be a needlessly complicated process without the use of a 3rd party tool, while existing backup solutions were expensive, still complicated to configure and let users down in times of trouble. Altaro, however, is here to fix these problems. Their aim is to delight customers with full-featured, affordable backup software backed by an outstanding, personal Support team who are determined to help you succeed in protecting your environment.
Altaro VM Backup Features:
- Offsite Backup Replication to an offsite location for disaster recovery protection, either to your own offsite storage through your internet connection or by enabling drive swap rotation on selected drives.
- Instant Exchange Item-Level Restore Browse through your Exchange VM backup's file system and restore individual emails (or any other Exchange items) instantly.
- Instant File Level Restore Also retrieve individual files directly from your VM backups with a few clicks.
- Supports Hyper-V Cluster Shared Volumes (CSV) & VMware vCenter great for larger environments.
- Remote Management Console Easily manage all VM backup/restore jobs across your Hyper-V and VMware hosts from a central console.
- Back up Live VMs with Zero downtime.
- Compression & Encryption Compress VM backups and use military grade AES encryption to reduce backup storage significantly and secure VM backups.
- Linux, MS Exchange & MS SQL VM backups supported.
- Intuitive user interface
- Sandbox restore tests
- And more!